Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:46:41 -0600 (CST)
From: John <bugtraq@...msday.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: BIND 9.2.2 Vulnerabilities?

That was really what I was trying to get at.  If there are vulnerabilities
I don't think that they are being discussed in a manner that brings this
to the attention of those of us who are running 9.2.1.  It seems that the
announcement was rather low-key and I stumbled across this information on
the website almost by mistake.