Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 16:12:58 -0400
From: "JT" <ptourvi1@...ny.rr.com>
To: "'morning_wood'" <se_cur_ity@...mail.com>, <vulnwatch@...nwatch.org>,
   <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>, <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>
Subject: RE: Proxy - Cookie - PhP - .htaccess Questions

Last I knew this was a problem some time ago, Vbulletin had issues and is
the product I'm most experienced with of the bb boards. It's been awhile
since I dealt with it though, but I do believe Vbulletin made some code
changes or instructed a certain config to workaround this. I say workaround
because I do not think there was a fix and the workaround caused other
issues. I think if you search their site you will find many posts regarding
this. I have had two people who use the same proxy actually get switched
logins before.