Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:11:09 -0700
From: "Kirby Kuehl" <kkuehl@...co.com>
To: "'Todd Sabin'" <tsabin@...or.bindview.com>
Cc: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>, <vulnwatch@...nwatch.org>
Subject: [VulnDiscuss] RE: Re: [LSD] Critical security vulnerability in Microsoft Operating Systems

Definitely not trying to advertise, but in this case I do think this is
relevant.

If anyone is interested, Winfingerprint has had an RPC enumeration
option since 0.5.5.
I do recommend that people try out the new 0.5.9pre1 rather that 0.5.8
though.
If you are unfamiliar, it will also show Service Pack and Hotfix level
among other things.

http://winfingerprint.sourceforge.net

Kirby Kuehl