Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:49:58 -0400
From: "Martin Walker" <martin.walker@....com>
To: "Jay D. Dyson" <jdyson@...achery.net>,
	"Bugtraq" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Disclosure-for-pay?

NOTE: that the individual is not saying "Pay me or I'll tell everyone
about it".  He's just saying "Pay me or I WON'T tell you about it".
There is a subtle but critical difference.  Your example is incorrect
from that standpoint.

Personally I don't think it is very good business, but it is not as
damning as many people are screaming about.  In fact, the most unethical
part is the "provide future services at no cost".