Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:56:26 -0600 (MDT)
From: Dave Ahmad <da@...urityfocus.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Administrivia: List sluggish + buffer overflow protection thread.

It has been a long day.  I've rejected & deleted from the Bugtraq queue
well over 1000 messages with Sobig.F attachments.  I've got a few hundred left to
go.  I apologize if any of your messages havn't yet been approved.  It's because
they're buried in the queue, I'll get to them.  On another note, I'm
killing the buffer overflow protection thread.  There was lots of good
discussion and now it's time to move on.  Any new posts on the topic
should be sent to SECPROG <secprog@...urityfocus.com>.

David Mirza Ahmad
Symantec

PGP: 0x26005712
8D 9A B1 33 82 3D B3 D0 40 EB  AB F0 1E 67 C6 1A 26 00 57 12
--
The battle for the past is for the future.
We must be the winners of the memory war.