Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:29:51 -0400
From: "Russ" <Russ.Cooper@...on.ca>
To: "Nicholas Weaver" <nweaver@...berkeley.edu>,
	"Stefan Esser" <s.esser@...atters.de>
Cc: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Computer Sabotage by Microsoft

I can't believe it, I was sitting there and you know what happened? I went to view the Program Guide on my PVR dish and it said it had to retrieve an update. It said I could cancel, so I did, who do they think they are! So I went back to view the guide again and the damn thing said it had to retrieve an update. I'm screwed, no way to view the guide without the update, and who knows what kind of crap is going to be in there over the next week!!!

Sheesh.

Cheers,
Russ