Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:44:18 -0600
From: "D. Ian Miller" <miller@...lgary.ca>
To: Jose Nazario <jose@...key.org>
Cc: Thor Larholm <thor@...x.com>, list@...ield.org, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com,
   NTBugtraq <NTBUGTRAQ@...TSERV.NTBUGTRAQ.COM>,
   full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Subject: Re: Verisign abusing .COM/.NET monopoly, BIND releases new

FYI ... looks like Verisign has pulled the wildcard A record as we have
not patched but invalid domain searches no longer go to verisign ...
sitefinder-idn.verisign.com is no longer responding to queries ... maybe
someone got the message ... wonder how they will explain this one ...

--
D. Ian Miller                      }8-)