Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 00:51:59 -0800
From: "Tri Huynh" <trihuynh@...up.com>
To: "De Blanc" <deblanc01@...oo.com>, <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>
Cc: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: RE: Yahoo Instant Messenger YAUTO.DLL buffer overflow

Wooh ! You spent all your time to register a new email account
http://profiles.yahoo.com/deblanc01 just to say this ? You
must be Kristian Hermanson or someone in the VNSEC mailing
list that I am the moderator. Anyway, I gonna release more
Yahoo bugs (most of them are lame bugs actually, but need to be patched)
next couple weeks so if you alredy found anything now, try to release
them all before too late :-). By the way, if you say you found the yauto.dll
bug, i know there is an interesting point in exploiting this bug, can you
give
some insights in how to exploit it ?

To Kristian, you used to be a nice guy, but not anymore though. I feel bad
for you,
you behave like a kid lately.

I can't believe that my post lead to a bunch of unrelated discussions. What
is
funny to me is this a lame bug and i don't feel proud about it. I think this
bug
is mostly an embarrassment for Yahoo for not doing QA properly. btw,
does anybody here watch the new MTV show "Rich girls" ?, it sucks really
bad,
the show is also another case of not doing QA correctly. :-)

Trihuynh
Sentryunion