Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:42:06 -0600
From: Jimi Thompson <jimit@...ealbox.com>
To: Florian Weimer <fw@...eb.enyo.de>
Cc: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@....tjls.com>, aadams@...urityfocus.com,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: SSH vs. IKE trust models (was Re: Insecure IKE Implementations
 Clarification)

The new PKI-X standard will address some of these issues, but not all of
them.  Our current work around is to give users the right "keys" on a
thumb drive along with a script that "imports" them.  All they have to
do is remember to plug it in & double click.
Since they can't authenticate without their key, this works rather well
once we get them trained.

Jimi