Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:29:56 -0500 (EST)
From: Michael Iseyemi <michaeliseyemi@...oo.ca>
To: "Lachniet, Mark" <mlachniet@...uoianet.com>, cisspforum@...oogroups.com,
   bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, pen-test@...urityfocus.com,
   full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Subject: Re: Openssl proof of concept code?

Mark,

There actually is a succesful demo of this exploit
that I am aware of. I'm however not at liberty to
divulge this as it is a littlebit convoluted and also
includes integration testing and efforts between
several components of a PKI.

Thanks,
Michael

 --- "Lachniet, Mark" <mlachniet@...uoianet.com>
wrote: > Please excuse the cross-post, and please
forgive me