Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:45:41 +0100
From: martin f krafft <madduck@...duck.net>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Subject: Re: Anti-MS drivel

also sprach Luca Mihailescu <luca@...ailescu.net> [2004.01.17.1921 +0100]:
> We have around 600 desktops running a mix of win 2k/ xp pro and
> maybe 50 servers running 2k server and 2k3 server.We use
> a checkpoint fw and symantec corporate edition for antivir. Last
> time I've seen a server infected was 3 years ago ( one nt machine
> everybody forgot about got owned using unicode exploit ).As for
> virii we NEVER had an infection.

Wow, impressive! If I think about the sums of money you pay just for
the license subscriptions, I faint.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net@...duck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

"there are two major products that come out of berkeley: lsd and unix.
 we don't believe this to be a coincidence."
                                                 -- jeremy s. anderson

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (190 bytes)