Date: 9 Feb 2004 19:48:27 -0000
From: K-OTiK Security <Special-Alerts@...tik.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Outbreak warning: possibly Mydoom.C (Now Doomjuice.A)

yeah Mydoom.C = Doomjuice.A

Mihai Neagu of BitDefender said that Doomjuice was especially designed to drop an archive that looks like the source-code of the Novarg/Mydoom worm.

After copying itself to System directory with the name INTERNAT.EXE, it creates an archive file called sync-src-1.00.tbz (28569 bytes) to all fixed or remote drives, as well as in the Windows and System directories, in the current Temporary folder and current user home folder, containing files that seem to be source-code of the fastest spreading worm ever.

It spreads using the backdoor installed on port 3127 by the first Mydoom variant.

The worm also attempts to attack www.microsoft.com in months: March until December, or if the day is greater than 8, except January.

Regards.
C. BEKRAR - Security Consultant
K-OTik Security (France)