Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:02:29 +0200
From: Jan Minar <jjminar@...tmail.fm>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Idea of CAW (Creation of Attack Wood)

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 05:58:17PM +0000, Magosányi Árpád wrote:
> -Your definition of the goal is your definition. I might have
> a goal which is very similar to yours, but have some different
> aspects.

The goals should be categorized, too, as the departing points are.
Preferably, these goals should be modularized out, so you end up with a
set of atomic sub-goals, which can be in turn combined in real
super-goals.  This way, you get just one huge graph, instead of many
(inevitably overlapping) graphs.

Jan.

--
   "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered
 where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus,