Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:00:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cesar <cesarc56@...oo.com>
To: NGSSoftware Insight Security Research <nisr@...software.com>,
  vulnwatch@...nwatch.org, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: [VulnDiscuss] Re: WildTangent Web Driver Long FileName Stack Overflow

Hi.

Just to mention that i found this long time ago, this
overflows were mentioned as an example on my talk at
Black Hat Windows 2004 about ActiveX:
http://www.blackhat.com/presentations/win-usa-04/bh-win-04-cerrudo/bh-win-04-cerrudo.pdf

Here in the examples you can see the reference to it
on file WTHoster Class.html:
http://www.blackhat.com/presentations/win-usa-04/bh-win-04-cerrudo/bh-win-04-cerrudo-examples.zip

Cesar.
--- NGSSoftware Insight Security Research

http://www.ngssoftware.com/advisories/wildtangent.txt