Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:27:05 -0000
From: "http-equiv@...ite.com" <1@...ware.com>
To: <jkuperus@...net.nl>
Cc: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>, <full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com>,
   <jkuperus@...net.nl>
Subject: Re: Re: Internet explorer 6 execution of arbitrary code (An analysis of the 180 Solutions Trojan)

Who exactly are you?

You come barreling into FD several months ago, long after it was
created. Pissing in your pants to have found a unmoderated new
mailing list. You run around on a spree posting every piece
drivel at every possible opportunity. You then latch onto
bugtraq riding the coat-tails of other peoples message in order
to get yours approved. Now I see you have insinuated yourself
into the Risks Digest 23.41 with perhaps a record 3 messages in
one go.

Somebody spends there time and effort analysing a zero day, you
then have the fucking nerve to complain about that:

<!--
Also, please try and keep your grudges to yourself where 50K
plus busy people  need to sift through vital information?
-->

and then you further demonstrate your cockeyed thought process
by thinking Jelmer has given you a moments thought and has
also 'dragged personal issues and flames into "the thread"'

<!--
Where Jelmer and I disagree is on dragging  personal issues and
flames into the thread.
-->

"the thread" being his analysis of the zero day that you stuck
your fat face into in the first place.

Like I said go start yet 'another' mailing list if you are so
desparate for attention. You can be the moderator, the only
poster, the king of the hill, everything you want to be.