Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 02:17:31 +0200
From: Jelmer <jkuperus@...net.nl>
To: "'Drew Copley'" <dcopley@...e.com>, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com,
   ntbugtraq@...tserv.ntbugtraq.com, full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Cc: brett.moore@...urity-assessment.com, 1@...ware.com
Subject: RE: RE:  SECURE SOCKETS LAYER COELACANTH: Phreak
 Phishing Expedition

I played around with it a bit just now and thus far I have been unable to
read any cookies or access the dom of a page located on another domain

Try pasting javascript:alert(document.cookie) in the address bar when the
e-gold page is loaded for instance it will show the cookie of the e-gold
page instead of the one from microsoft.com, (as it should)

Something like win = window.open('http://www.microsoft.com'); will not let
you access it's document object, so those checks appear to be in place

So while pretty similar to Marc Slemko's bug it's effects are quite
different and require further study