Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:37:31 -0500
From: Chris Merkel <chrism@...-synthetics.com>
To: 'Dragos Ruiu' <dr@....net>,
	"'bugtraq@...urityfocus.com'" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Caveat Lector: Beastie Boys Evil

FWIW, the Mike D said that he would have preferred that there were no DRM on
the album, but that it's a standard practice for all EMI releases. Check out
this post from BoingBoing:

http://www.boingboing.net/2004/06/11/new_beasties_disc_ha.html

(Besides, DRM is standard issue nowadays and quite easy to bypass for the
average bugtraq reader :-)

- Chris Merkel