Date: 24 Jun 2004 18:07:08 -0000
From: GaMeS GaMeS <bzh_mrim@...oo.fr>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com

hello , i'm a frenchy boy and excuse me for my bad english...

i decover a bug in the newsletter ZWS ,

http://www.target.com/newsletter/admin.php?f=list_user&uname=test&ulevel=1

with this , you can list all user register in the newsletter with respective password.

after u log with a account Admin , u can create User , delete user , etc...

The variable "uname=test" define the nick to connect ,
"ulevel=1" define the level of this nick but 1 is Admin account.

if u want more explication , reply ;)

Bye

GaMeS