Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 16:04:53 -0700
From: Gregory Duchemin <c3rb3r@...patico.ca>
To: p dont think <pdontthink@...rynerds.com>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: DLINK 614+ - SOHO routers, system DOS

Hello,
a followup concerning the two DOSes that were found affecting DLINK's DI
614+ model.
I finally got a chance to test a DI624 revision B and i can confirm that
this model is affected by the exact
same flaws. (signedness bug/service DOS and flood/system DOS)
While it is not quite a surprise, i'm still at lost to understand why
they said this issue was limited to their 604 and 614 models
and even more surprised since they have asked me for my tool, 3 days
ago, in order to be able to reproduce the DOSes. ;-)
So DI-624 owners, please update ...

Gregory