Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:40:04 -0400
From: "Jody McCluggage" <jody@...landmhrb.org>
To: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Sonicwall diag tool includes VPN credentlials

Hello,

Yes, I have also ran into this several times with the SonicWall tech
support.  They ALWAYS ask me to send the TSR, with all the options checked,
via regular email.  I did not realize just how sensitive these were until I
actually read one.  I immediately changed my shared secret password and had
all my VPN clients updated after that.  I refuse to send these reports via
email now, but they still always ask.  I now attach them to my https
mysonicwall page.  I am just amazed how supposed "security professionals "
always advocate sending this report via email.

Jody