Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:32:47 -0400
From: Frank Nospam <fuy1@...c.edu>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Driver for display goes to a infinite loop by viewing a html!

For the sake of completeness: Mac OS X 10.3.5 doesn't crash or
  consume excess CPU cycles at your test page.

The only notable quirk was a failure to scale the test image:
  Safari 1.2.3 (KHTML) displayed a blank space 999999 pixels tall
  and Mozilla 1.8a displayed a 999999x999999 black box.

--
  ð http://geocities.com/francis_uy