Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:23:48 +0300
From: Stefan.Laudat@...ianztiriac.ro
To: Alpt <alpt@...aknet.org>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com,
   hackers@...e.org, hackmeeting@...zz.org, ml@...urezza.org,
   primavera@...aknet.org, security-alerts@...uxsecurity.com
Subject: Re: The ArpSucker is b0rn! Be yourself, be the net.

Usually lame kiddie posts like this shouldn't reach the list. Old school
ARP attacks are no longer a threat in a decently managed layer 2
network. I thought bugtraq is still moderated. Oh, Aleph1, where art thee
?

---
Stefan Laudat
Networking & IT Security Manager
Allianz Tiriac SA Insurance
--
This message is protected by the secrecy of correspondence rules ;
furthermore it may contain privileged or confidential information that is

Alpt <alpt@...aknet.org>
13.09.2004 23:05