Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:29:51 +0500
From: Babar Shafiq Nazmi <babarnazmi@...il.com>
To: "james_love@...lent.com" <james_love@...lent.com>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Possible GDI Exploit Vector

I tried to put a jpeg in my profile pic and in emotion panel for
testing the same on msn 6 which is created by GDI flaw(remote shell
binding code), but msn 6 complains about the jpeg image.
(The image can't be displayed or resized, Please try again,or select
another image)
thats y I don't thin msn6 uses GDI to render images in display and in emotions.
But i can send infected image to ppls who are not using updated
Antivirus/patched by file transfers. This is still dangerous.

Babar Shafiq

--
God is a great Programmer