Date: 18 Oct 2004 17:24:44 -0000
From: <secure@...antec.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Norton AntiVirus 2004 Script Blocking Failure (Includes PoC
    and rant)

Symantec is aware of this posting. Symantec engineers are reviewing this issue.  If it is validated we will respond accordingly.

Symantec takes the security of our products seriously.  We are a responsible disclosure organization.  We would like to work directly with anyone who believes they have found a security issue in a Symantec product to validate the problem and coordinate a response.

Please contact secure@...antec.com concerning security issues with Symantec products.

Symantec Product Security
secure@...antec.com