Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:19:34 +0100 (CET)
From: Michal Zalewski <lcamtuf@...edump.cx>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: MSIE <IFRAME> and <FRAME> tag NAME property bufferoverflow PoC
 exploit (was: python does mangleme (with IE bugs!)) (fwd)

A supposed PoC for a vulnerability discovered by ned of felinemenace.org
over a week ago, using his Python port of my mangleme utility (the utility
itself released some two weeks ago).

I'm taking this opportunity to do some whoring because the author
indicated that his original post bounced off BUGTRAQ due to "illegal"
Content-Type of text/html.

/mz