Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 01:10:30 +0100
From: Steve Clement <steve@....lu>
To: "Francisco \"José\" Canela" <darkydelphi@...il.com>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Router ZyXEL Prestige 650 HW http remote admin.

Francisco José Canela wrote:

>Hi, I found a bug in ZyXEL Prestige 650 HW Routers with Http Remote Administration active.

Prestige 623/652 are also vulnerable which is very sad, have you
contacted Zyxel about it? If so, how patient have you been?
This is really annoying because it is really easy to "exploit" and
without a working firmware I will have to disable the Web Management on
all my remote clients because it is "usuallly" on by default.

jeers,

Steve C