Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 15:17:42 -0800 (PST)
From: ShredderSub7 <shreddersub7@...oo.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Windows (XP SP2) Remote code execution with
	parameters

Unfortunately, my site with the PoC of CMDExe (Remote code execution with parameters) hosted by FreeWebs is for the moment down, too much bandwith used (a limit of 100 MB). The bandwith of this site will normally be resetted on the 6th of Januari 2005. But then you just have to wait for seeing this exploit. That's way I refer you people to my mirror site at WebSamba.
So, for the clearness:
FreeWebs hosting:
http://www.freewebs.com/shreddersub7 (this site is currently down and displays annoying ads).

WebSamba hosting:
http://freehost19.websamba.com/shreddersub7 (mirror site hosted by WebSamba)
http://freehost19.websamba.com/shreddersub7/htm.htm (the CMDExe exploit)
http://freehost19.websamba.com/shreddersub7/expl-discuss.htm (discussion about the exploit)

Contact:
You can still contact me at my Yahoo mail address: shreddersub7_at_yahoo.com.

Thanks for all the reactions!
ShredderSub7

http://mail.yahoo.com
Content of type "text/html" skipped