Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:44:06 +1100
From: Michael Silk <michaelsilk@...il.com>
To: Michael.Scovetta@...com, davidl@...software.com,
	steve@...xwiz.net, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: RE: Paper: SQL Injection Attacks by Example

 Michael,

 But that doesn't really matter - you'd attempt to execute your
malicious code at the level where the procedure is executed, not
inside of it.

 I.e. the code could be:
 sql = " exec spSuperSecure " + one + ", " + two;

 We aren't really interested in "spSuperSecure" and it's typed
parameters, you just append your new malicious query on the end of it.

 Although it does depend a bit on the type of  sql injection you are
trying to perform ... you can't add on a " or 1 = 1" on a
password-matching procedure.

-- Michael