Date: 3 Mar 2005 17:08:30 -0000
From: Fabian Becker <neonomicus@....de>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: TYPO3 SQL Injection vunerabilitie

Hello Bugtraq :)
Two week ago I found a SQL Inejetion vulnerabilitie in Typo3 (in the links-section/module/whatever you call it).
I didn't really try to develope an exploit because I thought typo3 would directly react.
But unfortunately that didn't happen :/

So here is the url that "exploits" the vulnerabilitie in a friendly way ;)

http://[UrlToLinksSection]?&no_cache=1&action=getviewcategory&category_uid=1%20or%201=1

Maybe someone will find a way to exploit this one in a maliceous way so get typo3 to update it's software!

C ya
Neonomicus :)

Greets go out to:
Visus, Data-Storm-Industries-crew, Feanor, juck, the orkut-community :D, everybody I forgot ^^

Visit me at http://data-storm.com :)