Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:13:11 -0800
From: "Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]" <sbradcpa@...bell.net>
To: Jeroen van Rijn <xananda@...il.com>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Microsoft Antispyware Beta window docking issue

They spyware beta newsgroups are where feedback like this should go:

http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

--
Chapter 4 of The Complete Patch Management Book:
https://www.ecora.com/ecora/jump/pm149.asp

So why is it the only book on NT Event Logging is out of print?
http://tinyurl.com/3kwc2

And if you don't know about www.eventid.net You should!