Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:47:09 +0200
From: "Adrian Floarea" <adrian.floarea@....ro>
To: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Security Flaw with Digital signatures in Microsoft Outlook

As I see the problem, Outlook shows the name of the sender from the email
instead the name from the signing certificate. And, by the way, Outlook is
not a the best S/MIME client in this moment in time. I think is better, for
the moment, to use other products in order to signing and encrypting emails.
For example Netscape (which is free), or other commercial products which in
conjunctions with Outlook offer a better security.

Regards,

Adrian Floarea
Information Security Department
IT&C Division, UTI Systems SA