Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:31:01 -0300
From: shadown <shadown@...il.com>
To: Simple Nomad <thegnome@...c.org>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, vulnwatch@...nwatch.org
Subject: Re: [VulnWatch] Details of Sybase ASE bugs withheld

Simple Nomad made the best analisys I've read up to know.
Bugs always will be discovered and exploits developed by people, and
If no one can disclose them, we'll you trust this software? I don't
think so.

Cheers,
  shadown

--
Sergio Alvarez
Security, Research & Development

This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and
delete it from your system; should also not copy the message nor
disclose its contents to anyone. Many thanks.