Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:39:01 +1100
From: "Lyal Collins" <lyal.collins@...2it.com.au>
To: "'Erwann ABALEA'" <erwann.abalea@...tplus.com>,
	"'Roberto Franceschetti'" <roberto@...sat.com>
Cc: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Security Flaw with Digital signatures in Microsoft Outlook

This pops up some interesting questions.
Who is the average user going to believe the email is from?
The name in the 'from" field, or the name in the 'signed by' field?

Couple in some recipient confidence in one of the 'from' values, and the
signature means little or nothing, imho.

We still have enough problem with phishing emails, let alone training people
abut a new, but very rarely used feature in email.

Lyal