Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:52:28 -0500 (EST)
From: Paul Laudanski <zx@...tlecops.com>
To: Gadi Evron <gadi@...ila.gov.il>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: phishing sites report - March/2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005, Gadi Evron wrote:

> The ISP's that are most often plagued with phishing sites:
> ASN     Responsible Party
> 14780   INKTOMI-LAWSON - Inktomi Corpo
> 14779
> 13768   PEER1 - Peer 1 Network Inc.
> 21844   THEPLANET-AS - THE PLANET
> 1668    AOL-ATDN - AOL Transit Data Ne
> 4134    CHINANET-BACKBONE No.31 Jin-ro
> 29761   OC3-NETWORKS-AS-NUMBER - OC3 N
> 27699   TELECOMUNICACOES DE SAO PAULO
> 15201   Universo Online Ltda.
>
> * By previous requests here is an explanation of what "ASN" is, by Joe
>    St Sauver:
>    http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~joe/one-pager-asn.pdf

Unsure if you have already done so, but you might want to contact
http://antiphishing.org and http://www.phishreport.net/ with your
findings.

As to the ASN, or autonomous system number, here is some more information
for those willing to dive deeper (the PDF link didn't come up when I tried
it):

http://www.iana.org/assignments/as-numbers
(IANA assigns ASNs)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_system_(Internet)