Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 11:15:10 -0500
From: "Luis A. Cortes Zavala" <luis.cortes@...ersec.co.uk>
To: <vulnwatch@...nwatch.org>,
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	<bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: [Full-disclosure] Re: [VulnWatch] Hotmail Advisories

The problem here is that since this new window for attachments, you can not
reach the domain for ask cookie, the document.cookie, is empty, you need to
inject innerHTML for ask cookie, but yes it's possible.

The window that opens attachments is not in the same domain so there's not
cookie, so you have to make cross domain code that it's supposed not to be
possible. So first you need to return to your main window and write some
code to have access.

Cheers
Luis Alberto Cortes Zavala