Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:43:03 +0100
From: "Dave Korn" <davek_throwaway@...mail.com>
To: nessus@...t.nessus.org
Cc: pen-test@...urityfocus.com, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: how to exploit SQL INJECTION?

----Original Message----
>From: Pablo Escobar

> Hello people, I made in my network website server with SQL with
> vulnerabilities to learn how to exploit it, I searched in google and i
> tried but dont work, the report of the nessus is:
>

> The following URLs seem to be vulnerable to various SQL injection
> techniques :
>
> /resources/expand_subject.asp?id='UNION'
> /resources/expand_subject.asp?id='

 [...snip!...]

> /resources/expand_subject.asp?id=') or ('a'='a
>
> now,how can I exploit it?,somebody can guide me plz?,thank u very
> much,good luck.

  Fascinating.  This appears to be a *very* precisely-targeted request:
according to google, there are only three websites on the entire web that
use the software you're trying to exploit.

  As if by an astonishing coincidence, they're all zionist-related sites, so
I suppose must be considered politically controversial.

  And you did make a post to the hackresi list back at the start of May
claiming to be an Israeli libertarian-communist with anarcho-Kropotkinist
leanings and wanting to make contact with other hacktivists.

  Are you planning a skiddie-style defacement spree?  Can we all watch as
you get busted because you've left your fingerprints all over it before you
even get started?

    cheers,
      DaveK