Date: 25 Jun 2005 13:29:16 -0000
From: next@...urityfocus.com, at@...urityfocus.com,
	hysteria@...urityfocus.com, dot@...urityfocus.com,
	cz@...urityfocus.com
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Bluetooth SIG Denial of Service vulnerability

I just checked it out with my Nokia 6310i, firmware 5.51 (an old firmware, I know).

a) if the phone is not paired with the BT dongle I used, it asks for pairing

b) even though the screen shows "connecting" with the moving bar, I can use one of the blue buttons to cancel this screen a do something else. l2ping reports no losses why I can use the phone normally. (browsed through menu, read messages).

All in all, no harm done.