Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:34:38 -0400
From: "Ginski, Richard J." <rginski@...pinellas.fl.us>
To: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Oracle Question  Slightly OT

Forgive me for this being slightly off topic.  We've checked Oracle's
site, including posting to their "Technology Network", and have yet to
find a best practices document for securing Oracle databases. Am I
missing something? ... Or should something this obvious be available on
Oracle's site? Can anyone provide links to such information?