Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 06:45:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: alphademon <alpha_n_demon@...oo.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, vulnwatch@...nwatch.org,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: HACK IN THE BOX SECURITY CONFERENCE 2005

Hack In The Box is pleased to inform you that *HACK IN
THE BOX SECURITY CONFERENCE* is back for the 5th time
in our series! After our first ever security
conference in the Middle East we cordially invite you
to sign up for the biggest conference in our series
yet! *HITBSecConf2005 - Malaysia* will feature *over
30 of the world's greatest minds* in the network and
computer security arena. With a *4-day industry
exhibition,* this years conference will also feature
*6 tracks of hands-on technical training* sessions.

The main aim of the HITBSecConf series of security
conferences is to create a platform for the
dissemination, discussion and sharing of
deep-knowledge network security information. Presented
by respected members of both the mainstream network
security arena as well as the underground or black hat
community, this year\u2019s conference promises once
again to deliver a look at several new attack methods
and exploits that have not been seen or discussed in
public before. Alongside our conference we will also
be conducting our team based Capture The Flag "Live
Hacking" Competition and a Running Man wireless game.
Our partners from Zone-H will also be down to conduct
their Zone-H Hacking Challenge!

 HITBSecConf2005 - Keynote Speakers

1.) Mikko Hypponen Chief Research Officer, F-Secure
Corp.
2.) Tony Chor, Group Program Manager, Microsoft
Internet Explorer, Microsoft Corporation

HITBSecConf2005 - Conference Speakers
(Listed in alphabetical order)

1. Aaron Higbee, Principal Consultant, Foundstone, a
division of McAfee,Inc.
2. Anthony Zboralski (Gaius), Founder, Hackers
Emergency Response Team (HERT)
3. Christoff Breytenbach, Senior IT Security
Consultant, Sensepost
4. Dave Aitel , CEO, Immunity Inc.
5. Dave Mckay, Independent Security Consultant
6. Emmanuel Gadaix, Founder, Telecom Security Task
Force (TSTF)
7. Fabio Ghioni
8. Fabrice Marie, Manager, FMA-RMS
9. Fyodor Yarochkin, Co-Author, X-Probe
10. Jim Geovedi, Information Security Consultant, PT
Bellua Asia Pacific
11. Joanna Rutkowska Founder, Invisiblethings.org
12. Jose Nazario, Senior Software Engineer, Arbor
Networks
13. Nish Bhalla, VP Consulting Solutions, Security
Compass
14. Marc Shoenefeld,Freelance Network Security
Consultant
15. Marius Eriksen, Google
16. Meder Kydyraliev, Co-Author, X-Probe
17. Roberto Preatoni, Founder, Zone-H Defacement
Mirror
18. Rohyt Belani, Director, Red Cliff Consulting
19. San, Member, X-Focus China
20. Shreeraj Shah, Director, Net-Square Solutions
21. Swaraj, Suresec UK
22. The grugq, Independent Anti-forensics Researcher
23. Tim Pritlove, Chaos Computer Club
24. Zubair Khan, Freelance Network Security Consultant

Discounted airfare for overseas participants is
available.

For more information please visit

http://conference.hackinthebox.org/hitbsecconf2005kl/index.php?cat=1

alphademon