Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:51:50 +0200 (IST)
From: Alexander Klimov <alserkli@...ox.ru>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Google Base

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005, Petko Petkov wrote:

> I was playing around with goggle base and I must say I am quite
> impressed and in the same time scared to death. Goggle base is the most
> amazing thing I have seen for a while and it can be used for many
> different things.

What exactly is so special about it?

Free web hosting is available for many years and can be used to share
content with the world. Free unlimited web email is also available for
quite some time and can be used to store (encrypted) information for
internal use. There are a lot of free spots for forums and blogs in
internet. Keywording (tagging) URLs is not new either (see, e.g.,
<http://del.icio.us/>).

> Now here is a list that I built for you how to use goggle base for
> your own good:
>
> * Brute forcer - massive storage for mare mortals.
> * Keep your exploits
> * Keep your code fragments
> * Keep your advisories and security notes
> * Log there :)
> * Write a book (Goggle Book) :)
> * You can write even a Game Book.
> * Write a game and store its data on goggle base
> * Use it to hold your secret hacker tools (with encryption) :) just joking
> * Make a goggle base forum
> * Make a security list

What of this was impossible without google base?

--
Regards,
ASK