Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:04:19 -0700
From: "Anthony R. Nemmer" <intertwingled@...st.net>
To: "Larry Seltzer" <larry@...ryseltzer.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Your One-Stop Site For Sony Lawsuit Info

That's a great website but it needs to include information about how to
contact the Department of Justice so that they will take Sony to court
for CRIMINAL action.  We need hundreds of thousands of people
mailing/emailing/calling the DOJ to get it through their thick skulls
that we aren't going to put up with this kind of sh*t from Sony or any
other company.

Anthony R. Nemmer

--

SKYKING, SKYKING, DO NOT ANSWER