Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 09:52:46 +0800
From: Louis Wang <bill.louis@...il.com>
To: Daniel Bertrand <danb@...urityfocus.com>,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: WebCalendar

Hi, Dan:

For some vulnerability has fixed by the vendor, I have update this
vulnerability advisory, sorry for any trouble I have caused to you.

The following is the updated advisory.:

WebCalendar CRLF Injection Vulnerability

I. BACKGROUND
WebCalendar is a PHP application used to maintain a calendar for one
or more persons and for a variety of purposes.

II. DESCRIPTION
CRLF injection vulnerability in WebCalendar layers_toggle.php allows
remote attackers to inject false HTTP headers into an HTTP request,
via a URL containing encoded carriage return, line feed, and other
whitespace characters.

III. PUBLISH DATE
Publish Date: 2005-12-1
Update Date: 2005-12-2

IV. AUTHOR
lwang (lwang at lwang dot org)

V. AFFECTED SOFTWARE
WebCalendar version 1.0.1 and 1.1.0 are affected. Older versions are
not verified.

VI. ANALYSIS
in layers_toggle.php, parameter $ret does not validation.
if ( empty ( $error ) ) {
if ( strlen ( $ret ) )
do_redirect ( $ret );
else if ( ! empty ( $HTTP_REFERER ) )