Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:35:00 -0500
From: Damaged Industries <damaged@...aged.no-ip.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: New from the MS Advisory

Windows Automatic Update now has the patch for this, live.

--
I'll pretend to trust you if you'll pretend to trust me.

                    Damaged Industries
          .-.  damaged at damaged.no-ip.com   .-.
  \   /         `-'  KeyID: 0x19F8B6A2  `-'         \   /
   `-'       http://damaged.no-ip.com/pub.asc        `-'
     35F1 BB56 DF58 F7D6 CFAF 3ED5 F306 F170 19F8 B6A2