Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 05:41:03 +0200
From: Markus <full-disclosure@...dman.za.net>
To: Thierry Zoller <Thierry@...ler.lu>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Internet Explorer drag&drop 0day

Hi Thierry,

I think I understand now. You did it for the `shock` effect.
I guess it is nothing more than a matter of opinion.
( I mean this to be nothing more than...
 a free bit of market research I suppose. )
My opinion being that; most users would find it an invasive and
deceptive tactic.
e.g.
  If a company was found to have released a successful virus campaign
  and their product was the only protection against it.
  I wouldn't purchase that product.

Or the far more ridiculous:
  The door to door salesman who pours cranberry juice on the old lady's
  carpet doesn't get the chance to prove how well the vacuum cleaner works.

This is hardly worth reading so I'm going to stop writing it.

Good luck Thierry.

Markus