Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 23:41:04 -0500 (EST)
From: Paul Laudanski <zx@...tlecops.com>
To: Geoff Vass <geoff@...zow.com.au>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: RE: Amazon phishing scam on Yahoo servers

Thanks for the reply, I'm seeing all sorts of strange URLs being used for
the popular sites such as banks and ebay, amazon, paypal.  Amazing isn't
it?

--
Paul Laudanski, Microsoft MVP Windows-Security
[de] http://de.castlecops.com

[This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.]