Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:48:46 +0100
From: Pete Herzog <pete@...com.org>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Event Speaker

Hi,

We're looking for other speakers for our annual ISESTORM event
(www.isestorm.org) from April 1 - 8. This is our third event
which we do at cost and it will take place in Barcelona, Spain
again at La Salle University (La Salle URL). We are inviting
speakers to talk about experiences within the security
business according to the various class topics.

ISESTORM is for the student to learn to “walk the walk” in the
real world of security while walking out with 3 independent
security certifications. It applies the BS7799/ISO27001 with
the OPSA and the CISSP CBK over 6 days of study. Each day, an
industry expert presents or discusses with the students
topical areas in security such as a technology or a regulatory
compliance that will enrich the student's know-how for dealing
with such issues in the workplace.

We have some speakers already but would like to open up the
invitation for more. We can pay travel expenses for those
interested. This is also a good opportunity for anyone who
wants to get more familiar with the OPST or OPSA (or of course
just see Barcelona).

Please let me know by next week if you are interested and some
details about the topic.

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete@...com.org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies