Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:44:02 -0800
From: "Thomas Guyot-Sionnest" <Thomas@...go.com>
To: "Jeff Epler" <jepler@...ythonic.net>
Cc: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Generically Determining the Prescence of Virtual Machines

I suggest you make sure you're using the accelerator mode, which should put
qemu in "Virtualization" mode.

If you're doing full CPU emulation then the result you get was correct: you
weren't doing any virtualization inside qemu.

Thomas

Download attachment "smime.p7s" of type "application/x-pkcs7-signature" (3022 bytes)